Coil/Transformer Winding Machine
Needs motor. $100 obo. Contact Jeffrey Hill, AC4AQ at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 352-206-8288
The following items are from Buddy Morgan, WB4OMG:
1. Laird GD 5822 22 db gain ~12” x 16” 5760 MHz BBQ Grill Dish. Was up for about 5 years $30 Pick up Lakeland, FL, only.
2. Yaesu FT 817ND S/N 8L460430 Purchased 2009 Don’t have the original box. But, I have everything that came in it. One OK Ni-MH Battery. One not so OK Ni-MH Battery. Alkaline Battery Holder; West Mountain Radio Mounting Bracket; OCXO; I believe the radio meets all factory specs. The top of the radio has a few scratches. The bottom of the radio has more scratches, than the top. $450 OBO FOB Lakeland, FL. Will ship CONUS for $35. Paypal preferred.
3. M2 23CM49 49 Element 23 cm Yagi, 14 foot boom. Quantity 2 These antennas were up for about two years. $150 each OBO, pick up, Lakeland, FL only
4. Innova 34 Element 432 Yagi 30 foot boom. Two baluns – one that came with the antenna and one that I built that has a lower SWR. This antenna was up about two years. $225 OBO, pick up Lakeland, FL only.
Please contact Buddy Morgan WB4OMG email@example.com or call 863-816-8949
Shark 2m/6m/70cm Magnetic mount mobile antenna, 48″ long, brand new in the box. $50. Please contact Ringo, K2TDR at RunToTheMusic@gmail.com
The following items are from the estate of KK4BMI. Please contact Top Smith, WB6ZEQ to purchase or for additional details. Top can be reached at 863-409-1292 or email at Top_Sargeant@yahoo.com
Yaesu FT-890 HF Transceiver $395
Elenco Precision Quad Power Supply $50
Micronta Digital Multimeter $45
MFJ 704 Low-pass filter $50
“The Detailer” (this is for a woodburning pen but would make a great DIY temperature controlled soldering station) $25
Comfast 1200 Mbps Dual-Band Repeater $25
To place a classified ad, please send the following information to Jimmy Russ, AB4KA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item description and condition
- Seller’s name, callsign and contact information (phone number or email address)
All items must be related to amateur radio. Items will be listed for (approximately) two weeks. If an item is sold or needs to be re-listed, please contact Jimmy,
NOTE: ALL transactions are the sole responsibility of the individual parties involved. The Lakeland Amateur Radio Club has no pecuniary interest in any transaction completed as a result of any listing and bears no liability toward any transaction.
If one wishes to place an ad on behalf of a 3rd party (i.e. selling equipment on behalf of a Silent Key), please ensure that you maintain the privacy of that party so as to prevent anyone from contacting them who might wish to take advantage of them.